Thursday, October 11, 2012

INTRODUCTION - HOME PAGE

Dear Devotees ,

Miraculous Recovery from End Stage Chronic Kydney Failiure

I am creating and writing this blog with the sole intention of making known to devotees who believe in divine miracles , about my miraculous recovery from total End Stage Chronic Kydney Failiure ( both Kydneys ).The medical term used is - End Stage Chronic Renal Failiure.

Objectives of this blog

1.To express my gratitude to the almighty god (even though god does not expect gratitude ) , for my miraculous recovery.
2.To make known the power and mercy of god , to devotees who believe and accept miracles.
3.To inform devotees  , about the power of prayer and unconditional surrender to the almighty god by visiting certain Hindu Temples and Christian Churches with utmost devotion and great belief , and thus encourage them to follow suit , for their own purposes.
4.To publicise the miraculous powers of certain shrines , even though such facts may be already known to many.
5.To promote the development of such ancient shrines  ( many with limited financial support) to ensure that they survive the times , for generations to come. When such shrines are frequently visited by devotees  , they will automatically develop. ( Of course , it is Gods will , and he will have a plan anyway)
6.The objective of this blog is not to duplicate the descriptions of the miraculous temples I visited , since valuable resources in the form of other blogs and websites are already available on the information super highway.I myself obtained such valuable information this way , and I will be duly acknowledging these sources as well as linking to these sites wherever possible and appropriate.

 A  glimpse about myself

I am writing a little about myself to let all the readers know , that the author is not a gullible person who will be easily influenced by magic and illusionary tricks , and thus I can firmly illustrate that , only the power of the almighty god can go beyond the realities of medical science , which itself was created by the same god.

I am a post graduate qualified educational professional , having commenced my career as a lecturer in information and communications technology . I have qualified in special education as well, and I am currently the CEO of a Business School , and also a consultant to other organisations.

I am also involved as a Volunteer and Chief Trustee in a Children’s Charity which operate orphanages for differently able children and operate special needs schools.

I am from Sri Lanka. I am a Tamil , and a Hindu.I am 51 years of age , married and having 4 children (3 boys and one girl).My eldest son is 20 , and is a qualified Information and Communications Technology Professional ,  and the other three children including the last girl are yet schooling.



On My Death Bed

I was diagnosed as having Kydney Failiure and my medical condition progressed from Worse to Chronic , to  reach End Stage Kydney /  Renal Failiure .I had lost more than 30 kgs in weight and   I was unable to walk without assistance , and I felt miserable , particularly  when visitors sympathized with my family knowing that my end was near. I could not eat or drink , and I could not go to the toilet let alone pass urine.


THE BLOG IS WRITTEN ACCORDING TO CHAPTERS IN ASCENDING SEQUENCE , AND SHOULD BE READ ACCORDINGLY.Currently . there are 10 Chapters , and they could be clicked on the Blog Archives .on the side.You could also scroll down , and also click older posts to view more posts or home to go back to the top (latest post ).



5 comments:

  1. http://kolkatapackersmovers.in/
    Nice Article Thanks for the share its really helpful for my blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://packers-and-movers-delhi.in/
    http://packers-and-movers-delhi.in/packers-and-movers-a-f-palam-delhi
    Packers and Movers Delhi, Local Shifting Relocation and Top Movers Packers Delhi. Packers and Movers Delhi Household at www.Packers-and-Movers-Delhi.in

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent post! I must thank you for this informative read. I hope you will post again soon.
    Please Visit Our Webpage: Packers And Movers Gurgaon
    http://packers-and-movers-gurgaon.in/packers-and-movers-teekli-gurgaon

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are urgently in need of kidney donors in Kokilaben Hospital India for the sum of $450,000,00,All donors are to reply via Email only Email: kokilabendhirubhaihospital@gmail.com
    WhatsApp +91 7795833215

    ReplyDelete