Thursday, October 11, 2012

Miraculous Recovery - Part 10 - PUBLIC REACTION TO DIVINE MIRACLES

PUBLIC REACTION TO DIVINE MIRACLES

It is interesting to record Public Reaction to news about Divine Miracles.

Firstly , let me provide some reactions from some close relations and friends.

1. " This is a temporary recovery..be careful you will get a relapse ,and you will collapse ".


2. " You will have to go for Dialysis some day , and a Kydney Transplant -This is just a temporary recovery " .


3. " Be careful with your food - you will get worse if you are not careful ".

4. " Dont be mad - Dont travel up and down to Jaffna - You will get worse "


5. " So , how did you improve - Did you have a Transplant ? Are you going for Dialysis ? No.I dont believe   it"


6.'Are you taking Homeopathy Treatment "


The following comment is from a close Christian Friend of mine.I still have his sms on my phone.I have described earlier, that although I am a Hindu , I believe in only ONE GOD.

7. " Anand - I am dissapointed that you did not come to church Last Sunday - If you dont come regularly to Church - Jesus will take back and reverse your healing ".


Therefore , it is obvious that , when , even close friends and relations are of these views  -  in general , there will be no enthusiasm about the occurence of Divine Miracles.

I want to emphasise to all my friends and all those who read this blog , that once a Divine Miracle has occurred , no one on earth can undo it.There is no such thing as a relapse, and Jesus or Vishnu or Allah will not reverse anything.

FAITH 

Many find It  difficult to believe scientifically that deadly diseases like 
Cancer , Kydney Failiure and Heart Desease are being completely cured by worshipping GOD with utmost devotion.However, it is true that these diseases are being cured as a challenge to Medical Science. Hundreds of thousands of people have been cured. I am going to post in this blog soon , many evidences about desperate people  who got cured due to a Divine Miracle , and those who got various other desires fulfilled.At present I am documenting such miracles , and it will be posted soon.

Again , one might wonder , why I am going to do all this , and what will I gain ? I am doing this according to what my conscience dictates.I have benefitted from the Mercy of GOD due to my Faith , and I want others also to experience and benefit.
 
You have to have complete Faith in the Almighty , and it does not matter which religion you follow or Which God you believe in.You have to have complete Faith in the Lord.


Dont worry about what others say , and dont worry about what Doctors say , either. GOD is the Supreme Authority.


Doctors also became Doctors only after passing examinations.All of us have passed examinations , and all of us know that you dont need to know everything to pass examinations.I have been a Lecturer ,and I know , with what knowledge my students passed examinations.This is not to belittle the academic efforts of Professionals -but all of us will agree that there is A LORD OF ALL CREATION , ABOVE REALITIES OF MEDICAL SCIENCE.


Faith can move Mountains , and Faith is the Foundation for all Success.

2 comments:

  1. We are urgently in need of kidney donors in Kokilaben Hospital India for the sum of $450,000,00,For more info
    Email: kokilabendhirubhaihospital@gmail.com
    WhatsApp +91 7795833215

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is a safe & effective Natural Herbal Medicine. For Total Cure Call    +2348142454860,  or email him   drrealakhigbe@gmail.com       For an Appointment with (Dr.) AKHIGBE contact him. Treatment with Natural Herbal Cure. For: Painful or Irregular Menstruation. HIV/Aids. Diabetics. Vaginal Infections. Vaginal Discharge. Itching Of the Private Part. Breast Infection. Discharge from Breast. Breast Pain & Itching. Lower Abdominal Pain. No Periods or Periods Suddenly Stop. Women Sexual Problems. Chronic Disease. Pain during Sex inside the Pelvis. Pain during Urination. Pelvic Inflammatory Disease, (PID). Dripping Of Sperm from the Vagina As Well As for Low sperm count. Parkinson disease. Lupus.  Cancer.  Tuberculosis.  Zero sperm count.  Asthma.  Quick Ejaculation. Premature Ejaculation. Herpes. Joint Pain. Stroke. Weak Erection. Discharge from Penis. Hepatitis A and B. STD. Staphylococcus + Gonorrhea + Syphilis. Heart Disease.  Pile-Hemorrhoid. Waist & Back Pain.  Male Infertility and Female Infertility. Etc. Take Action Now. contact him & Order for your Natural Herbal Medicine:  +2348142454860  and email him    drrealakhigbe@gmail.com    Note For an Appointment with (Dr.) AKHIGBE.I suffered in Cancer for a year and three months dieing in pain and full of heart break. One day I was searching through the internet and I came across a testimony herpes cure by doctor Akhigbe. So I contact him to try my luck, we talk and he send me the medicine through courier service and with instructions on how to be drinking it.To my greatest surprise drinking the herbal medicine within three weeks I got the changes and I was cure totally. I don't really know how it happen but there is power in Dr Akhigbe herbal medicine. He is a good herbalist doctor.

    ReplyDelete