Thursday, October 11, 2012

Miraculous Recovery - Part 9 - MORE THAN ONE YEAR LATER

MORE THAN ONE YEAR LATER

Today is My Birthday , more than One Year after I was on My Death Bed.

While reflecting on my past I pay homage to the Supreme Almighty for his Mercy and Grace.

Those of you who read this blog , I am sure will have at least some amount of medical knowledge.THERE IS NO MEDICAL CURE FOR KYDNEY FAILIURE.

A Patient with Kydney Failiure has to go for Dialysis , until a New Kydney is transplanted.If there is no transplant , DEATH IS DEFINETE.

I AM NOT DEAD.I AM NOT GOING FOR DIALYSIS , AND I DID NOT HAVE A KYDNEY TRANSPLANT.I AM NORMAL NOW.

I TRAVEL TO JAFFNA  from COLOMBO and BACK  NOW (800 Km Return  Every 2 Weeks) AS I DID EARLIER USUALLY - PRE ILLNESS ( which is impossible for a Kydney Patient).

This blog is intended only to express my gratitude to the Almighty.The Almighty does not expect gratitude , yet I feel that I should do something beyond Running Childrens Homes  and Special Needs Schools for Orphans and Differently Able Children.

There are scores of people who want to spend some time spiritually , and want to go on pilgrimages to Hindu and Christian Shrines in India.After I commenced writing this blog,Hundreds have contacted me for assistance.I am most pleased to help , and consider it a Divine Duty to help.I offer my services entirely free , for arranging a suitable itinerary , transport facilities  and accomodation etc...

There are many Christians who have written blogs about their Miraculous Recovery , but there are only a handful of Acknowledgements from Hindus.I think it is because many HINDUS dont believe in Miracles , and Many Hindus take things for granted.

Those of you who visited me on my Death Bed should definetely stand testimony for my serious medical condition at that time , even if you do not beleive in miracles.After seeing me now , you can decide whether it was a miracle or not.

As I have emphasised in an earlier post , this blog is not intended to force anyone to agree.However, there might be a single soul who might be yearning in faith , for news of a miracle from the almighty , and if this blog helps that soul , then , a major objective of this blog would be achieved.




1 comment:

  1. We are urgently in need of kidney donors in Kokilaben Hospital India for the sum of $450,000,00,All donors are to reply via Email only: kokilabendhirubhaihospital@gmail.com
    WhatsApp +91 7795833215

    ReplyDelete