Friday, July 13, 2012

Miraculous Recovery - PART 3 -THE ITINERARY


The Itinerary of The Pilgrimage

I prepared the following Itinerary covering approximately 3000 Km.I have experience in Preparing such itineraries , since I have travelled on Pilgrimages 19 times during the past 25 Years.These pilgrimages usuaLLY  covered upto 2000 -3000Km over 2-3 Weeks.I have also prepared Itineraries for Pilgrimages for Friends and relations and have arranged their tours.This was a service provided by me for GOD.Now God was returning the favour.GOD helped me when I was feeble and weak , and kept my brain  alert, as I was preparing the itinerary for myself , while I was on my death Bed.

Even the Friend and Colleague who agreed to accompany me told me that I was trying to do the Impossible.Ultimately ,I convinced everyone.Anyhow , I was aware that my family had given advice to admit me to a good Hospital, if the need arises.This need never arose , because  I was visiting the Best Doctors in the World - Doctor Siva as Vaithyanatha Swamy , Lord Vishnu as Doctor Thanvanthri and Arokkiya Matha as Annai Velankanni.

ERODE

Kodumudi

TRICHY DISTRICT

Gunaseelan Temple
Uththamar Kovil
Oottathoor Sutha Ratneswarar Temple
Samayapuram

Poondhi Madha Church


TANJAVORE DISTRICT

Garbharakshmabigai Temple
Thirukkadavur


KUMBAKONAM DISTRICT

9 Saivite Navagraha Temples

Sooriyanaar Kovil
Thingaloor
Vaitheesvaran Kovil
Thiruvenkadu
AAlangkudi
Kanjanoor
Thirunallaru
Thirunageswaram
Keelapperumapallam


9 Vaishnavite Navagraha Temples

Sri Sarangapani Temple -Thirukkudanthai
Sri Nathan Kovil - Thiru Nandipura Vinnagaram
Naachchiyaar Kovil - Thirunaraiyoor
Valvil Ramar Kovil -Thiru Pullam Poothamkudi
Thiru Aadhanoor
Valvil Ramar Kovil - Thiru Velliyankudi
Oppiliyappan Kovil - Thiru Vinnagaram
Gajendra Varadhan Temple - Thiru Kabisthalam
Thirukkkoodaloor
Saranathan Temple - Thiruchcherai


OTHER TEMPLES IN KUMBAKONAM AREA

Thiruththevankudi - Nandan Kovil
Thiru Valanchuli
Papanasam 108 Lingam Sivan Temple
KarkadeswararTemple
Thirumangalamkudi -Purananathewarar
Thirumanangcheri
Koneri Rajapuram
Patteeswaram
Thiruvidai Maruthoor
Dharasuram
Thiruvaroor
Thirubbuvanam


Thirukakadavoor- Pillaiyyaar

Sikkal
Vettrivel Murugan Temple . Manampitti , Chithambarm
Thirunaraiyoor Pollap Pillaiyaar , Chithambaram
Thirukkollikkadu Saniswarar Kovil
Vayalur Subramanya Swamy Temple

Thiruvakinthapuram , Cudalore
Thiruvathigai , Cudalore



OTHER ARE IN TRICHY DISTRICT


Pillaiyaarpatti

THIRUNELVELI DISTRICT

9  Saivite Navagraha Temples

Papanasam Temple
Cheran Mahadevi Temple
Koodanallur
Kunnaththoor  (Sankani)
Murappanadu
Sri Vaikuntham
Then Thirupperai
Raajapathi
Poomangalam

9 Vaishnavite Navagraha Temples

Alwaar Thirunagari
Sri Vaikuntham
Thiruvaragunamangai
Thirukkulanthai
Thirupulingudi
Thirukkoloor
Thirupperai
Thiruththolivillimangalam 1
Thiruththolivillimangalam 2
 

OTHER TEMPLES

Maththiasthanathar temple
Sankaran Kovil
Nellaiappar Temple
Nanguneri - Vaanamamalai (Sri Thithadri Nathar Temple)

Thenkasi
Courtralanathar Temple

Ilanji

Thiruchchendoor

Pani Matha Church
Kappal Matha Church

KERALA


Thrissur


Guruvayoor Temple
Mammiyoor Temple
Koodal Manikkam Temple
Nelluvai Dhanavanthri Temple
Vadakkumnathar Temple


Ernakulam

Thottuvai Dhanavanthri Temple
Chottanikkara Bhagavathy temple

Chakkulathukkavu Temple

3 comments:

  1. A very noble idea indeed. Faith can undoubtedly move mountains.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing such a great article and it’s helpful for everyone. Great Post. @ http://packers-and-movers-bangalore.in/

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really like your blog, thanks for share...
    please visit are website..Packers And Movers Mumbai
    http://packersmoversmumbaicity.in/packers-and-movers-yavatmal-maharashtra

    ReplyDelete