Friday, July 13, 2012

Miraculous Recovery - PART 5 - ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF RESOURCES ON THE INTERNET


 ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF RESOURCES ON THE INTERNET

I am grateful to the dedicated people who have spent considerable Time , Energy and Money by visiting and documenting the details of the temples , and the enormous divine resources , on the Internet.

There is no need for me to duplicate resources.However , I will add my comments and experiences as I proceed to develop this blog.I have personally benefited by all the resources on the Internet , and the blessings of the Almighty will be showered upon all those dedicated persons who have spent valuable time and energy , to develop the resources about divine temples on the Internet.

The Acknowledgements shown below are not exhaustive, and more resources will be acknowledged as I proceed to continue writing this blog.







http://www.southdreamz.com/temple/sri-mullaivananathar-temple-thirukaruhavur



 I am also grateful to the following persons who assisted me to plan my Itinerary via email.They are dedicated people, and will be most pleased to assist anybody.

Mr Senthil
kodumudikovil@gmail.com

Mr Swaminathan
For Parihaarams by visiting Temples with powerful dieties few of which are unknown and may be close – information provided free at
kovilparihaaram@gmail.com
A Free service provided by a faithful Hindu devotee with a main aim of promoting Temples with ancient background which may not be new to few

 
Mr Venkat Raman

starsai27@gmail.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment